TIDINGS OF JOYFUL TASTES & LIBATIONS
Take in the sights, sounds and tastes of the holiday season this year at Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays… a merry time where holiday musicians will be entertaining guests… cavalcades of favorite Disney characters will be riding through the park to wave happy hellos to passersby… and Santa will be visiting the World Showcase in a horse drawn carriage to bring his jolly cheer to all.
Everyone’s favorite part of the festival is visiting the World Kitchens and savoring their holiday treats. This year, there are 11 international kiosks around the World Showcase offering seasonal tastes and libations. Here are a few highlights…
American Holiday Table — American Adventure Pavilion — Merry Christmas!
- Slow Roasted Turkey served with tastes of traditional sides… Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans & Cranberry Sauce
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake adorned with Cranberry Whipped Cream & Candied Pumpkin Seeds
- Peppermint Chocolate Stout, Playalinda Brewing Co.
Mele Kalikimaka Hawaiian Holiday Kitchen — World Showcase Plaza — Mele Kalikimaka!
- Kālua Pork served with Okinawa Purple Sweet Potatoes and Mango Salad
- Haupia — Hawaiian Coconut Pudding topped with Candied Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum
Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen — France Pavilion — Joyeux Noël!
- Dinde Forestière et Pommes Dauphines— Turkey with Bacon, Mushrooms and Onions in a Mustard Cream Sauce with Puffed Potatoes
- Bûche de Noël au Caramel — Christmas Yule Log with Chocolate Cake decorated with Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini — Grey Goose Vanilla Vodka and Chocolate Milk
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen — Mexico Pavilion — Feliz Navidad!
- Tamal de Pollo — Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa topped with Mole Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Dulce de Leche Churros — Dulce de Leche filled Churros sprinkled with Cinnamon Sugar
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita — Tomba Blanco Tequila, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Purée and Lime-Agave Juice with a Cinnamon Sugar rim
Yukon Holiday Kitchen — Canada Pavilion — Bonne Année!
- Seared Scallops served with Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney and Hazelnut Croquant
- Maple Bûche de Noël — Maple Mousse and Cranberry rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake
- Maple Cinnamon Coffee Beer, 81 Bay Brewing Co.
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen — Italy Pavilion — Buon Natale!
- Sacchetti alla Boscaiola — Four Cheese Mini Beggar’s Purses filled with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Pancetta and Cremini Mushrooms in a Creamy Sauce
- Cannoli Siciliani — Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Orange
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen — Germany Pavilion — Frohe Weihnachten!
- Pork Schnitzel served with Mushroom Sauce, Spätzle and Braised Red Cabbage
- Linzer Cookie filled with Raspberry Jam and dusted with Powdered Sugar
- Glühwein — Housemade Hot Spiced Wine
Taste a few of the merry treats featured at Epcot’s World Kitchens this year as you ring in the holidays at the International Festival of the Holidays.