Epcot invites you to tap into the artist in you. Experience the Festival of the Arts… a celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts. The park explodes in color at this wintertime festival. View the artwork of over 100 Disney and visiting artists… or pick up a paintbrush and enjoy painting a supersized mural. Listen to performances by artists like Voices of Liberty singing your favorite Disney tunes. Taste extraordinary works of art at the Food Studios located around the World Showcase Lagoon. The festival is a feast for all the senses.
Disney chefs have created works of art that are imaginative as well as delicious. Taste art-inspired treats featured at all 15 Food Studios. Pair them with unique libations. Here are our top picks…
- Decadent Delights — Promenade
- Artist Palette Cookie
- Pair with Peanut Butter Porter, Saugatuck Brewing Co.
- Pop Eats — Showcase Plaza
- French Onion and Bacon Grilled Cheese served with Tomato Soup
- Shrimp Ceviche topped with Lime Mint Foam
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Pop’t Art: Modern-designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling
- Pair with Rainbow Sherbet Glitter Dream Ale, Playalinda Brewing Co.
- Vibrante and Vivido — between Morocco and France
- Chilled Seafood Cocktail with Octopus, Scallops, Shrimp, Black Garlic Aïoli, Tomato-Coconut Sauce and Serrano-Lime Oil
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam
- Pair with Passion Fruit Daiquiri
- El Artista Hambriento — Mexico
- Pork Belly Pastor: Pastor-marinated Pork Belly atop Boniato Purée with Charred Pineapple and Crispy Cilantro
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate Candy Shell filled with Mexican Chocolate Mousse with a touch of Chile topped with Tropical Fruit
- Pair with Frida Carrot Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Carrot Juice, Ginger Cordial, Lime Juice and Agave Nectar
- The Painter’s Palate — World Showplace
- Prime Steak Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, Béarnaise Anglaise and Sous Vide Quail Egg
- Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries
- Pair with Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail
Enjoy the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine. Just pick up a Festival Passport and purchase 5 featured treats at the Food Studios. Have your Passport stamped at each location and receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie. Dabble in all things artistic at this year’s International Festival of the Arts at Epcot.