ALOHA FROM HAWAII!
Discover the beauty of Hawaii at Disney’s Aulani Resort… newly reopened and now welcoming guests. Located in Ko Olina on the island of Oahu, Aulani captures the aloha spirit and the magic of Disney.
This tropical paradise is the perfect getaway for warm ocean waters, tradewind breezes and stunning scenery. Disney Imagineers created a resort that highlights the natural beauty and rich Hawaiian traditions of the islands. Ko Olina appropriately means “Place of Joy“. Nestled on 21 oceanfront acres… and set on a serene lagoon… Aulani is the ideal site for swimming, snorkeling and sailing.
Stroll along the white sandy beach… relax in the tranquil sea air… and take in the amazing sunsets.
There are an array of pools to enjoy…
- Ka Maka Grotto — Float in an infinity pool overlooking Ko Olina Beach
- Waikolohe Rapids — Brave two wild waterslide adventures
- Waikolohe Stream — Meander along a lazy river that winds through caverns
- Rainbow Reef — Swim with tropical fish in a private snorkeling lagoon
We may not all have a chance to visit Disney’s Aulani Resort… yet we can experience a taste of aloha with their newly released recipe for the popular Hawaiian drink, “POG“. A tasty refreshment at the resort, this drink is a blend of Passion, Orange and Guava juices… hence the name POG. Invented in 1971 by the Haleakala Dairy on Maui, POG soon became an overwhelming success in the islands. Amazingly, this tropical drink is so well-liked in Hawaii that 1.3 million gallons are consumed each month! Here’s the magical recipe…
Aulani Resort POG Breakfast Juice
- 4 cups Passion Fruit Juice
- 4 cups Orange Juice
- 4 cups Guava Juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a 1 gallon pitcher. Serve over ice & garnish with an orange slice & cocktail umbrella.
POG also mixes well with rum as a POG Daiquiri or with wine as a POG Wine Cooler… Enjoy!
The crew at Disney invite you to visit the island resort of Aulani. Or perhaps just sip an ice cold glass of POG for a true taste of the islands. Aloha!