Step into this elegant hideaway in Disney’s Animal Kingdom… Nomad Lounge… a warm, inviting retreat where you can find your escape from the crowds. Overlooking tropical Discovery River Lagoon, this new watering hole is themed around the spirit of adventure and exploration.
Next door to Tiffins Restaurant, Nomad Lounge offers small plate appetizers and hand crafted cocktails, specialty beers and wines from around the world.
Chefs have created a menu of delectable tapas — small plate appetizers — inspired by international cuisines…
- Togarashi Spiced Tuna Nomad Bowl — served with Steamed Rice, Red Cabbage Kimchi & Crimini Mushrooms, all glazed with Ginger Scallion Oil
- Chicken Manchurian Nomad Bowl — served with Steamed Rice, Red Cabbage Kimchi & Crimini Mushrooms, all glazed with Ginger Scallion Oil
- Impossible Sliders — served with Chipotle Aïoli & Yucca Fries
Toast your Disney visit with specialty cocktails featuring Asian, African and South American flavors including…
- Leaping Lizard — Malibu Pineapple Rum, Leblon Cachaça, Orange, Mango & Passion Fruit Juices
- Tempting Tigress — Russell’s Reserve Bourbon, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, Tamarind Syrup & Lime Juice
- Lamu Libation — Starr African Rum, Banana Rum, Guava Purée, Pineapple, Orange & Lime Juices topped with Gosling’s 151 Rum
- Annapurna Zing — Bombay Sapphire Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup & Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer & a Glowing Lotus Flower
- Night Monkey— Plantation Original Dark Rum, Guava Purée, Coffee Simple Syrup & Lime Juice with a hint of Cilantro
Beers & libations from around the globe are featured including…
- Tusker Premium Lager — Kenya
- Singha Lager — Thailand
- Tiger Lager — Singapore
- Cluver & Jack Hard Cider — South Africa
Non-alcoholic lemonades made from exotic fruits, premium loose-leaf teas from Asia and Africa, and coffees from Colombia, Indonesia, Tanzania and Ethiopia are all on the menu.
The Master Sommelier shared this about the wines served at Nomad Lounge… “With a focus on South American and South African wines, the beverage program is very special. It focuses on environmentality and producers that focus on sustainability. Environmentality is a core value at Animal Kingdom, and this beverage program is a great way to share that with our guests.”
Awaken your wanderlust at this refreshing oasis. Festive banners suspended from the ceilings pose questions about journeying the world. Guests can write their travel experiences on decorative tags placed on the “tag chandelier” to share with all who enter. Comfortable waterfront seating on the lanai offers scenic views of Discovery River Lagoon… a perfect spot to relax after a long day’s journey.
You may even spot a few familiar Disney characters cruising along Discovery River giving friendly waves to passers-by. On your next visit to Animal Kingdom, stop in to Nomad Lounge and satisfy your taste for adventure.