Court TV was brought back to life a couple years ago as a free to view station on many broadcast stations digital extra channels. Today Youtube TV has integrated this channel into it’s lineup with it’s unlimited DVR.
“We’re thrilled to have Court TV added to YouTube TV at a time when consumer appetite for the real-life drama of true-crime and courtroom trials has never been greater,” commented Jonathan Katz, President and CEO of Katz Networks.
Some of the programming Court TV is most proud of include:
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) cases of national significance and impact;
- The rape trial of Harvey Weinstein, which included an unprecedented new “instant replay” feature recreating testimony from the camera-less courtroom immediately for broadcast;
- One of the most dramatic and emotional recent trials, Texas v. Amber Guyger, in which the brother of the deceased hugged former Dallas police officer Guyger following her conviction (seen live nationwide exclusively on Court TV);
- The riveting trial of high school cheerleader Brooke Skylar Richardson facing life in prison for allegedly killing and burying her newborn daughter in Ohio;
- Florida v. Mark Sievers in which a husband was accused of hiring friends to murder his doctor wife, and others