Are you missing the delicious Dole Whip treats at Magic Kingdom? Aloha Isle in Adventureland is a...Read More
PLAY BALL! Imagine… a sunny, summer day… watching your number one baseball team in...Read More
DiGiorno is known for innovating frozen pizza crust in a big way once before. Not everyone loves...Read More
We are all trying to avoid going to the grocery store as much as possible right now. The stores...Read More
The Riot is the morning show on Radio U, a rock station group and TV station. The guys at the...Read More
Fun News Now
- House approves $100 billion in broadband funding for rural areas July 4, 2020The US House of Representatives approved the Moving Forward Act this week, a $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill that puts $100 billion toward bringing high-speed broadband to underserved areas. The ambitious bill also allocates funds toward transporta...
- 'Horizon Zero Dawn' hits Steam and Epic Games Store on August 7th July 4, 2020Sony confirmed a few months back that Horizon Zero Dawn would no longer be a PlayStation 4 exclusive, and now we know when it’ll make its way to PC. Guerrilla Games’ hit action RPG will hit the Epic Store and Steam on August 7th.The PC version of Hor...
- The UK buys a 45 percent stake in broke satellite startup OneWeb July 3, 2020After losing access to the EU's satellite-navigation system Galileo due to Brexit, the UK is hoping to replace it with OneWeb satellites. A government-led consortium has won an auction for the satellite internet company, which filed for Chapter 11 ba...
- Researchers trained a quadruped robot to cross a balance beam July 3, 2020While four-legged robots can achieve impressive feats, like pulling an airplane or climbing a fence, they still have a few limitations. In most cases, they need a fairly large surface to walk on. A team of Italian robotics researchers is looking to c...
- Disney axes 4K re-release of 'The Empire Strikes Back' in UK cinemas July 3, 2020As cinemas in the UK prepared to reopen after lockdown, they promised Star Wars fans a treat. Disney and Vue planned to release a 4K version of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in theaters. That would have been the first time a UHD version of an or...
- Lime brings Jump bikes back to London July 3, 2020When Uber handed Jump, its scooter- and bike-sharing division, over to Lime, it sent thousands of Jump e-bikes in the US to the scrapheap to be recycled. In Europe, thousands of the bikes were pulled from city streets. Now, under Lime’s direction, so...
- Harvard's transforming robotic fabric could lead to therapeutic wearables July 3, 2020Robotic fabrics or textiles are far from new, but they’re usually attached to bulky external machines that can modulate air pressure inside them to make them move or change their shape. Since that could limit their potential applications, a team of H...
- Billboard Heiress Lists $15 Million L.A. Starter House July 4, 2020Now that she’s spooned out a whopping $24 million for a brand-new residential extravaganza in L.A.’s princely Pacific Palisades area, formerly New York-based Van Wagner billboard heiress Hillary Thomas has no need for her other Palisades mansion, a smaller but still stunning and designer-done estate in the prestigious Riviera neighborhood pocket. The East Coast-style house […]
- SAG-AFTRA Rescinds ‘Do Not Work’ Order on Pandemic Thriller ‘Songbird’ July 4, 2020SAG-AFTRA has rescinded its “do not work” order for the pandemic thriller “Songbird,” produced by Michael Bay. The performers union made the announcement Friday on its web site, a day after telling its members not work on the project: “SAG-AFTRA has rescinded its Do Not Work order for the feature film ‘Songbird, produced by On a […]
- How TikTok Users Boosted the NSFW Film ‘Love’ From 2015 Into Netflix’s Top 10 July 3, 2020In February, Netflix began to feature daily Top 10 lists on its user interface to showcase what films and television shows had the highest streaming numbers. Although the feature doesn’t include exact numbers, it offers a glimpse into what is being watched on Netflix, which has historically held its data close to the chest. While […]
- Lil Wayne Talks Young Money Radio, Epic Memory With Nicki Minaj and Life During Coronavirus (EXCLUSIVE) July 3, 2020Lil Wayne’s reputation as among the best rappers alive long preceded his career as one of the best talkers of the coronavirus pandemic. Thanks to Young Money radio, which launched on April 24 as a weekly show on Apple Music (slated to run 12 episodes deep, it airs Fridays at 7 p.m. ET), Wayne has […]
- T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Buys Calabasas Mansion July 3, 2020Televangelist and bishop T.D. Jakes reaches a devout audience of millions on any given week through his vast empire of books, films, and televised sermons, all broadcast from his home base at the Potter’s House megachurch in Dallas. More than 30,000 members strong, the organization employs 400 and has made Jakes one of the most […]
- ‘The Lord of the Rings’ Television Series and ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Allowed to Begin Production in New Zealand July 3, 2020The crew members of Amazon Prime Video’s television adaptation “The Lord of the Rings” and Netflix’s upcoming take on Japanese animated series “Cowboy Bepop,” have both been granted permission to enter New Zealand to begin or resume production, along with five other projects. According to New Zealand media website Stuff, the Ministry of Business, Innovation […]
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ Sets Production Restart Date July 3, 2020“Days of Our Lives” producers plan to resume production later this summer. In a memo sent Friday to cast and crew, producer Corday Productions announced plans to begin work on new episodes of the long-running NBC daytime drama Sept. 1. Production on “Days of Our Lives” was halted in March with the onset of the […]
- 6ix9ine Drops Third Song and Video From Lockdown, ‘Yaya’ (Watch) July 3, 2020Controversy-trolling rapper 6ix 9ine has dropped the third single and video since he was released from prison early due to coronavirus concerns. Like the first two, “Gooba” and “Trollz,” this one was filmed and recorded in non-social-distanced lockdown, features lots of booty and bright colors, and, for whatever reason, milk. Rapped and sung entirely in […]
- New Movies to Watch This Week: ‘Hamilton’ on Disney Plus, ‘The Outpost’ July 3, 2020This Independence Day weekend sees the fittingly timed release of “Hamilton,” with the hit Broadway show about the United States’ founding fathers making the jump to living rooms on Disney Plus. Beyond that, a bounty of other releases are also coming out to tide audiences over for the holiday weekend. With theaters shuttered due to […]
- WGA Leaders Unanimously Endorse Tentative Deal With Studios July 3, 2020Leaders of the Writers Guild of America have unanimously endorsed the successor deal reached with studios on its master contract, triggering a ratification vote among the 15,000 members. In an email message to members Friday morning, the WGA said, “After the negotiating committee’s unanimous recommendation of the agreement, last night both the WGAW Board and […]
- The Accidental Invention of the Slip ‘N Slide July 2, 2020A young boy's summer antics 60 years ago inspired his father to create the timeless backyard water toy
- Recreating a Suffragist's Barnstorming Tour Through the American West July 2, 2020Inez Milholland Boissevain's campaign to win the vote for women inspires a dramatic homage a century later
- How Much Pressure Is at Earth’s Center and Other Questions From Our Readers July 2, 2020Watch the latest episode of the popular YouTube series, "The Doctor Is In."
- Play the Smithsonian Magazine Crossword: For 'Seasoned' Solvers July 2, 2020Test your mettle with this puzzle created exclusively for our readers
- Make These Eight Famous Cocktails From Bars Around the World July 2, 2020They might taste sweeter when you know the history behind them
- Before Chain Letters Swept the Internet, They Raised Funds for Orphans and Sent Messages From God July 2, 2020Recipe exchanges, poetry chains, photo challenges and other ostensibly comforting prompts are enjoying a resurgence amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- How Do Native Americans Observe the Fourth of July? July 1, 2020The answer has always been as complicated as America's history
- A Submerged 7,000-Year-Old Discovery Shows the Great Potential of Underwater Archaeology July 1, 2020Stone tools scattered on the seafloor mark the oldest underwater site ever found on the continent.
- Created 150 Years Ago, the Justice Department’s First Mission Was to Protect Black Rights July 1, 2020In the wake of the Civil War, the government’s new force sought to enshrine equality under the law
- These Portraits Revisit the Legacies of Famous Americans July 1, 2020Photographer Drew Gardner painstakingly recreates the images with the notable figures' descendants
- Fortnite to Show We The People in Party Royale This Weekend July 3, 2020Fortnite will be showing We The People, a discussion on "how to change systemic racism in media, culture, and entertainment," in Party Royale on Saturday, July 4.
- Star Wars: Squadrons: HUD, Customisation and Advanced Mechanics All Optional July 3, 2020Star Wars Squadrons will let you choose how authentic a Star Wars dogfighting experience you want in a few different ways.
- IGN UK Podcast #546: Iron Man and His Bouncy Balls July 3, 2020Can Ubisoft's Hyper Scape stand out on the crowded battle royale landscape?
- Evo Online Canceled Following Allegations [Update: Nintendo Statement] July 3, 2020Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat 11 will no longer be a part of Evo 2020 after misconduct allegations brought up against Evo organizer.
- Hunting Simulator 2 Review July 2, 2020Slow-paced with a wide selection of animals, weapons, gear and locations, Hunting Simulator 2 is a good way to spend some time in the virtual great-outdoors.
- Hyper Scape, a New FPS Battle Royale, Announced by Ubisoft July 2, 2020Ubisoft has announced a new battle royale, Hyper Scape, which can be played now as part of a short technical test ahead of the main launch.
- Hyper Scape: Hands On With Ubisoft's Urban-Only Battle Royale July 2, 2020Hands-on with Hyper Scape, Ubisoft Montreal's new battle royale set on an highly vertical, urban-only map.
- GTA Online: Claim Independence Day-Themed Item Discounts, Rewards, and More July 2, 2020This week in Grand Theft Auto Online, claim Independence Day-themed bonus rewards in Business Battles, discounts on holiday items, and much more.
- My Friend Pedro TV Series from John Wick Creator Confirmed July 2, 2020My Friend Pedro was inspired by shoot 'em-up action movies and will now be adapted into a TV series from the creator of John Wick.
- Fallout TV Show In the Works at Amazon From Westworld Creators July 2, 2020A Fallout series has been announced at Amazon Studios from the creators of Westworld.
- Red Bull lodges protest over Mercedes' controversial DAS system July 4, 2020Red Bull is challenging how Mercedes used its dual-axis steering (DAS) system during Friday's practice.
- What Chris Kirk did off the golf course means way more to him than what he is doing on it July 4, 2020Chris Kirk has a share of the lead at the Rocket Mortgage Classic after two rounds. But it's how far he has come in his personal life after taking time off to deal with depression, anxiety and alcoholism that matters most.
- Bayern Munich should beat Bayer Leverkusen in German Cup final, but Havertz & Co. have hope July 4, 2020Bayern Munich can seal a league and cup double on Saturday, but Leverkusen have beaten them once already this season. Can lightning strike twice?
- Everything that happened since F1's last race July 4, 2020The Formula One set to race in Austria this weekend looks quite different than the F1 that left the Abu Dhabi GP last December. Here's a look at the major news stories in the seven months since F1's last race.
- Sam Darnold's numbers through two seasons are horrid. Is his talent salvageable? July 4, 2020Dig into the numbers, and the odds seem stacked against Darnold. But considering his age and skill set, there's reason for optimism.
- Source: NFLPA board wants no preseason games July 4, 2020The NFL shortened its preseason from four weeks to two, but the league's players don't think it's enough.
- Gundy agrees to take $1M pay cut after review July 4, 2020Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy has agreed to take a $1 million pay cut and amend his contract after a two-week review of the football program.
- Serena, Zion, LeBron among those back in action July 4, 2020Athletes are getting back into the swing of things -- none in cuter fashion than Serena Williams and her daughter.
- The 2020 MLB season is a series of tests -- and the first one came today July 4, 2020Friday's release of COVID-19 testing numbers as training camps open is just the beginning.
- 100 reasons why baseball can never truly destroy itself July 4, 2020It's been a rough three months, but here are 100 reasons to remind you why you loved the sport in the first place.
- End of the runway for 747 jumbo as Boeing placed final part orders: sources July 3, 2020The end for the program has been hanging in the air for years amid falling orders and pricing pressure.
- Fiat, PSA stick to merger deal after dividend cut report July 3, 2020Fiat Chrysler and PSA said they were sticking to the merger plan after a newspaper said the carmakers were looking at spinning off assets to cut a planned $6.2 billion cash payout to FCA shareholders.
- Texas oil industry crafts plan for students to graduate debt free with 6-figure job July 3, 2020The program would help fill the hundreds of thousands of positions that will be needed in the coming years to develop the massive 2016 oil discovery in the Permian Basin, located in West Texas and New Mexico.
- Germany finalizing plan to phase out coal energy July 3, 2020The vote provides a roadmap that envisions the phase-out of coal between now and 2038
- GM's China sales drop 5% in quarter, underperforms industry recovery July 3, 2020GM is China's second-biggest foreign automaker after Volkswagen AG
- CBO sees rapid growth in US economy starting this quarter July 3, 2020The expectations is for GDP to return to pre-pandemic levels by the middle of 2022
- The following markets are trading on July 3rd July 3, 2020The S&P 500 ended trading with a weekly gain of 4%
- Boeing announces next wave of job cuts July 3, 2020The layoffs are part of a previously announced plan to to reduce the workforce by 10 percent
- Elon Musk mocks SEC again amid surge in Tesla stock July 2, 2020Tesla CEO Elon Musk mocked short sellers and the Securities and Exchange Commission in a series of tweets Thursday following a surge in the automaker's stock.
- Coronavirus pushes Amazon Prime Day to October: Report July 2, 2020Amazon has pushed the date for Prime Day to October, according to emails obtained by Business Insider.